The 1st step!
How we work.
- Our tours are all designed to be modular – IE: they fit together like a jigsaw to make a complete tour.
- We do not include flights into South Africa. Its cheaper for clients to do their own international flights. We suggest going to skyscanner.net for easy to follow steps.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO
- Firstly work out which Test tours you wish to see. Test 1+2, 2+3 or 1+2+3. These give your hotel accommodation, full breakfast daily, match ticket, airport to hotel and return coach transfers and game day transfers. So at all times you will never need to worry about transfers.
- Next, in-between each Test are empty days. You can either arrange your own travel or have a look at the “experiences” we have designed. IE, are you wishing to go to a private game park or Kruger, Madikwe, Okavanga, Victoria Falls, the Garden Route, Chobe or Wine and Whales or even Mauritius and Zanzibar? These “experiences” are also fully inclusive of coach transfers, flights (if needed) breakfast and hotel accommodation.
- Once you have chosen the “experience” all that’s needed is to select the grade of hotel, and add then to your CART. Here you change the total from 1 to whatever number is travelling. The TOTAL value changes accordingly. The process is just like shopping at Waitrose!
- If for some reason our “experiences” do not quite fit in with your wishes, then call or email us and we will design a bespoke tour just for you.
Some tours are yet to be loaded, so please be patient. As we have said, our modules are designed to fit in between the Tests. If you want something special, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and with over 35 years of travel experience in tourism to Africa, we will arrange a bespoke tour.