Thursday 10 October
Arrive Tokyo. Take Narita Xpress train into city. Stay: Imperial Hotel
Friday 11 October
Free in Tokyo.
Saturday 12 October
England vs France. You have your own tickets.
Sunday 13 October
Depart on train for 2.5 hour trip to Kyoto.
Stay: Okura Hotel
Monday 14 October
Free in Kyoto. Perhaps an afternoon trip to Nara?
Tuesday 15 October
Free in Kyoto.
Wednesday 16 October
Depart Kyoto on 1.5hr train journey to Hiroshima.Visit Peace Park, museum, etc.
Stay: ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel
Thursday 17 October
This morning take the train (30 mins) and ferry (10 mins) to Miyajima Island. Visit the spectacular Itsukushima Torri Gate, over water monastery and perhaps take a stroll into the Miyama Primeval Forest.
Return to Hiroshima after lunch.
Friday 18 October
Onward by train to Yufuin. Stay: Kosumosu Ryokan
Saturday 19 October
Coach transfer to the Quarter Final 1 at Oita Stadium.
Sunday 20 October
Coach transfer to the Quarter Final 3 at Oita Stadium.
Monday 21 October
Depart on train from Yufuin to Osaka. Stay: Westin Hotel
Tuesday 22 October
Wednesday 23 October
Train from Osaka to Odawara, then taxi to the lakeside town of Hakone. Views over the lake towards Mount Fuji. Stay: Hakone Hotel.
Thursday 24 October
Friday 25 October
Return train (40 mins) to Tokyo.
Stay Prince Park Tower Hotel.
Saturday 26 October
Semi Final 1
Sunday 27 October
Semi Final 2
Monday 28 October
Tuesday 29 October
TOUR PRICE: £9034.00 per person includes:
(Room only unless advised)
- 3 nights room only at the Imperial Tokyo in a standard double room
- 2 nights Kyoto at the Okura Hotel in a standard double room
- 2 nights Osaka at the Westin Hotel in a double room
- 2 nights Hiroshima at the ANA Hotel in a double room
- 3 nights Japanese duplex room at Kosumosu. Multi course Japanese dinner on the first night. Breakfast each day.
- 2 nights Hakone at the Hyatt or Hakone Hotel in double room
- 4 night Tokyo at the Park Tower Prince Hotel on room and breakfast basis
- 1 x SUICA Pass which will cover for all match transfers by train
- Cat B tickets to Quarter Finals 1 and 3 and Semi Finals 1 and 2
- Return coach transfers between Yufuin and Oita on both days.
- 1 x 21 day Japan Rail Green Class rail pass. Unlimited travel.
- Transfers by coach to QF 1 and QF 3.
- Services of World Rugby Travel staff.
Our payment process is simple and flexible. You have 4 easy options when you reach your CART.
FULL PAYMENT – choose this if you wish to immediately pay for your purchases in full OR if you are purchasing your items 12 weeks, or less, prior to departure. (Also, rarely, some events require full prepayment at time of booking. This will, in that case, be clearly noted on the Product page.)
INSTALLMENTS – this is the ‘normal’ payment system. Choose this if you wish to pay a 20% deposit on booking, 25% on 1 November 2018, 25% on 15 February 2019 and the balance by 15 June 2019.
INTERIM PAYMENTS - we are happy to accept payments (between the initial deposit and the balance due date) either via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Please email ✉ us when ready.
BANK TRANSFER – this is another option available to you. If you wish to make a bank transfer please email ✉ us now and we will provide our bank details.
NONE OF THESE PAYMENT METHODS ATTRACT ADDITIONAL FEES.